🎊 Facebook Group Weekly Recap - 12/23 thru 12/29
Dec 31, 2018
Here is a recap of facebook group information for one or more courses you're a part of. Disclaimer. This recap by no means replaces the information in the Facebook Groups. Always refer to them for the most current and accurate information. We do our best to relay what we think is the most important details, but it's very possible for us to overlook something or make a typo in the process. This is just to be used as a quick reference and outline. Enjoy!
The Triple Threat Artist
- We started a discussion about Ableton Live as the primary DAW pros and cons
- Zion announced doing one on one's with every student to get more acquainted and find out how to help everyone.
- Tobias shared a couple free plugins that everyone should check out.
- Sem shared a video and article about Stem mastering\
- Zion shared a video about going into the new year with a clear vision and goals
- Mikey Meiers shared a cool tip on guitar production
- More steps were taken by students to listen to lectures and apply their new knowledge in exercises and groove making strategies.
- This next week's office hours will be held on Tuesday at 10am, where we will deconstruct famous production of hit songs, as well as get questions resolved for any production projects students are working on.
- If you are in the Access Course and have interest in joining the Triple Threat Artist group, please let Zion know, we've got an amazing discount waiting for you.. Now $49/m, with coupon code 49FORLIFE. There's no installment plan, and you can quit anytime!
The Access Course
Eric and others posted holiday songs for our enjoyment.
Cathy posted about all the changes and exciting new programs.
Amira and others (including me) posted holiday greetings
Cathy posted encouragement and love for the holiday and comfort for those who are not having that great a time.
Mikey posted a video offering skype lessons.
Marty and others posted December assignment songs for feedback.
Lori seeks a producer for a Christmas songs.
CTM reminds us about the December 1-4-19 deadline.
Robin posted a video of Arnold Schwarzenegger encouraging us to work hard.
Zion posted a video on setting goals for 2019
Jacq sent everyone greetings and a song, after her absence
Rick posted a video about using samples and loops in your music
Tobias called our attention to free plugins being offered
Amira asked for guidance on putting songs for sync on streaming services and opinions about Distrokid
Emily posted an article about the tempo of current pop music
Huge thanks to Jan Seides for her help in summarizing the Access Course. 💙
Stop Looking For a Producer.
I'm willing to bet you have some great recording gear, effects and tools already at your disposal. I can help you learn to make the most of them right away so you can start producing your own music. You are way more capable of this than you might realize. And with a little practice you could move away from trying to find a producer who "gets you" to making great sounding music whenever you have an idea. I've created a whole class with over 120 videos and exercise routines to show you the skills I've learned over the last 15 years. Also, you'll get access to a Facebook community full of people just like you that are learning and growing their skills. And I've made it extremely affordable so you can invest in more equipment or other classes as well.
So, you in?